Single VAT invoice
A single VAT invoice XXImo provides a monthly invoice for each company – naturally, the VAT on all mobility transactions is clearly shown. XXImo also makes invoice breakdowns available. These breakdowns provide detail at cardholder level. Because all mobility options are invoiced inclusive of VAT, you can easily maximise the VAT you claim back.
The invoicing process
Invoicing for XXImo takes place per calendar month. At the start of the new month, the usage for the previous month is invoiced. The invoice is made available to the administrator on his/her personal web page. The company receives a single invoice showing all financial transactions at the company level and at the individual cardholder level. Each year, 12 invoices (one calendar year) are made available in the XXImo self-service module.
If you wish to receive invoices which are more than 12 months old, they can be requested by the administrator in ‘My XXImo’ under ‘Invoices’.
- The company details are presented on the invoice.
- The invoice date is shown on the invoice.
- The invoicing period is shown on the invoice.
- The invoice and account number are shown on the invoice.
Beyond this, the invoice consists of two main groups:
- Costs and VAT breakdown
At the company level, all product categories and VAT rates for the financial entries for XXImo cardholders are shown together.
The monthly VAT invoice provides a summary of product categories broken down by the different VAT rates which apply:
- no VAT: for transactions abroad.
- no VAT: for transactions for which XXImo does not receive detailed information.
- VAT rate 7%.
- VAT rate 19%.
A single transaction (from a single mobility supplier) may be made up of multiple VAT rates. An example of this is a taxi fare: the taxi fare itself is subject to a VAT rate of 7%, but the text message sent to the XXImo cardholder 30 minutes before the start of the taxi ride is subject to a VAT rate of 19%. This detailed information is available through the secure XXImo self-service website ‘My XXImo’.
- Information on financial cash flow/collection streams
All financial entries made at company level, consisting of:
- direct debit instructions for topping up the XXImo Mobility Cards.
- any failed direct debits (cancellations).
- any administration charges.